Wednesday, August 08, 2007






















"I wonder, if he wasn't the guy who got me pregnant, would he still eat my exuded placenta? Is exuded the right word? Hmm, I wonder. Perhaps discharged, I don't know. After it happens, if it happens, then I'll know. Or won't care. One or the other. He said he would still eat it even if the baby wasn't ours. He said he'd put it into a sandwich right then. Is that legal? I kind of want to watch that, right while I'm laying there in my hospital bed. But what if the baby needed it?"






















"Now that I think about it, I can't deny that a lot of guys think they're kind of in love with me. I know they think they want to be in love with me. But, I'm not sure what they'd do if I was actually in love with them. I think it would scare them, maybe. I want to be in love too. Would they still want me?"


No comments: